Wednesday 5 October 2016


Triple striplet..

 

For this design i used Brunswick green, Spearmint green and Lavender.

I used the Ravello die to make the background in spearmint green, I lined it up and cut it vertically and horizontally. I mounted it onto a pixie powder background. I used Lava red, Aqua Lagoon and pewter. With the leftover i cut out a topper so i could stamp my sentiment. I mounted this on to Toronto from the Canadian collection using Brunswick green card.

I cut out varying sizes of camellias and arranged them over some laurel leaves, to finish i added pearls to the centre of each flower and in the corners of the lavender layer

I mounted the main design on to Lavender, then Brunswick green.

Finished size 8.25 x 8.25 inches

Hope you like it

xx

2 comments:

  1. Morning Terri, another beautiful card at first glance I thought the flowers were small pink chips they are beautiful had to enlarge it to make out flowers, must wear my specs.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri, beautiful card and the flowers are lovely.
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete