Monday 17 October 2016

A little festive ...



A simple festive card....

I have used two colours, Brunswick green and Coconut white. I started with a 5" x 7 " card blank and cut out a slightly smaller piece of Brunswick Green and rounded the edges.

I used two dies from the noble die set to make the frame. I also cut another blank the same size, without the aperture this time. I embossed this with the snowflake lattice embossing folder.

I stamped seasons greetings across the bottom of the frame, from John Lockwood's festive stamp set. I lined the frame with the embossed blank and raised the frame for depth to the design.

I cut two festive trees in Brunswick green and glued them together. I set this in the middle of the frame and added a gem to the star at the top of the tree.

Hope you like it

xx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri, a great card for batch making love this die.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have you join us. Email me on wlt27@hotmail.com
    I can
    email you the requirements and if you still want to join us I can send you a link. xxxx

    ReplyDelete