Tuesday 11 October 2016

Simply Christmas



Sorry its late, got my days mixed up..... 

Im starting my batch cards for Christmas, here's the first one. Unusually for me I started with a card blank of 5 x 7 inches.

I started with a piece of blank card and used the starry night die and cut it twice, rotating it 90 degrees to extend the pattern. I cut the finished piece to leave a small border .

I cut two branches from the pine bough set of dies and layered them together.

I cut both layers of the small bauble on in coconut white the other in ruby and layered them together,

Finally i cut the starry Merry Christmas in coconut white.

I add some ribbon to give the effect of the bauble hanging of the branch. 

Simple & easy to change the bauble colour to make a batch

Hope you like it

xx


1 comment:

  1. Morning Terri, this is a great Christmas card and a quick one for batch making.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete