Wednesday 12 October 2016

 Let it snow....



Another batch card. Again i started with a card blank 8 x 8 inches.

For this one I used the Ruby red card and Coconut white. I cut the snowflake border and snowflake topper in Ruby red. I stamped the sentiment Let it Snow from a justrite set of festive sentiments.

I cut the oval topper from the Austrian die collection - Salzburg die.



The back ground is using the snowflake swirl embossing folder, matted and layered it in to a Ruby red base.

Hope you like it

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terri, lovely card again and these are really quickly to make. I do have these dies so need to just start making my cards!
    Yesterdays card was also very nice but not so much my colours!
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Terri, another beautiful card love this embossing folder too, a great card for batch making.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design and the colours, very xmassy. x

    ReplyDelete