Tuesday 12 May 2015

Life is for Living ...



Life is for living ...

For this card I started with a piece of Taupe Foundation card, from the neutrals pack and cut out just the aperture using the Tethered Hearts Die from Sue Wilson's Striplets collection. I cut it again this time using the outer cutting edge and layered the two together.

I added the sentiment and rose from John Lockwood's Elements Stamps - Scribble Rose, I stamped this with clear ink and then embossed with Bright Gold - Detail Embossing powder.

Next i used a layer of Roast Coffee to which i added a piece of a  double sided adhesive sheet and covered it with Cosmic Shimmer Gilding flakes - Mulled Wine. Then mounted the two together, adding another layer in Milk. 

Finally I added this to a matted layer of Roast Coffee and Taupe foundation card and added the cream pearls to finish of the design.

Terri
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment