Thursday 14 May 2015

Distressed Butterfly Meadow




Distressed Butterfly Meadow

This is my first attempt at using distress inks for a background. I used Dusty Concord, Pickled Raspberry and blended them together with Peacock Feathers. I stamped the Butterfly Meadow stamp from Sue Wilson's Stamps to die for range with Black Archival ink.

I cut out the stamped area using Sue Wilson's Die Seville from the Spanish Collection and mounted it onto Foundation black card using the Cordoba Die from the same collection. I then cut out a frame using the outer most die from the Cordoba set and recessed the mounted stamped image and frame onto a Teal card matted layer, so the teal could show through the frame.

I the added a further matted layer of teal and duck egg from the foundation card range and added a purple ribbon bow (from my stash)

Terri
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment