Monday 19 December 2016


HO HO HO .... Oops


I used to love colouring in and thought id have another go.

I just love the Christmas stamps designed by Lisa Horton, having seen her stamps and the samples she had coloured in I was inspired to have a go.

For this one I used two stamps separately. I have the Harmony Alcohol markers and I must say I don't think this is too bad for my first try.

I mounted the finished pieces on different coloured mounted and then on to a larger piece of pixie powdered paper, which in turn is mounted on to another matt from the pierced rectangles set, which i went around the edges with gilding polish and then finally onto a large black matt.

Hope you like it
xx

2 comments:

  1. I think you have made a good job of it Terri, looks fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Terri and a lovely simple card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete