Monday 12 December 2016


Christmas but not ...


I thought it was time i used my Exquisite Poppies, These are fast becoming a favourite.

This one is a christmas card without a festive twist. I chose Raspberry and milk as my main colours. I cut the first piece as a 5" x 5" blank and stamped this gorgeous swirly stamp to die for. I restamped the centre and added a christmas greeting and cut out the centre by hand a raised it up. I added a few matts and layers to set the design off.

I cut varying sized poppies out of some pixie powdered paper and layered and shaped them and added a pearl to the centre of each of the flowers and set three of them off with a matching bow, with two small one in the top corner and finally added pearls in the corners. Not my usual colours but these pixie powders take you to another level.

Hope you like it

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, a beautiful card as you say not too Christmassy but jut right.
    Nancyd x

    ReplyDelete