Friday 12 August 2016


Wishing you a beautiful day.....



For this one i thought id have another go with my new alcohol markers.... treated myself to a full set (Thanks for the advise John)

I started with one of John Lockwood's stamps - Daisy Dream. I stamped it out, coloured it, cut it out, including the centre sections. As i wanted the sentiment to show through. The sentiment is from Creative Expressions fabulous sentiments set.

I cut out 4 Teardrop Adorments in chestnut foundation card. I mounted these onto Papyrus card overlapping slightly top, bottom and each side. I cut a square the same size as each adornment and mounted this in the centre in chestnut then  smaller piece of papyrus, on which i stamped the sentiment centrally. I raised up the daisy dreams and placed over the sentiment. I added three pearls to each corner.

Then i added a double mount of Blush and Roast Coffee to complete the design

Finished size 7.75" x 7.75"

Hope you like it

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment