Wednesday 17 August 2016


Heart of Hearts






For this design i have used Teal, Coconut White and Duck Egg foundation card.

I cut four Art Deco Adornment in teal. I cut a piece of coconut white and mounted the adornments to it. I cut a slightly smaller piece in teal and mounted this in the centre. 

I cut out 4 charming hearts corners in duck egg and placed them in each corner of smaller teal square. 

I cut out a double layer of coconut white and teal card and mounted everything so far.

I stamped the Heart of Blossoms on to Coconut white and coloured the image in using Alcohol markers, I then cut out the finished image using the Heart of Hearts die and mounted into the centre of the design

Finished size 7.75" x 7.75"

Hope you like it

Terri



1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, this is the first time I am on your blog, I very much like your cards and went all the way back to the beginning!
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete