Friday 22 July 2016



Enjoy




For this one i chose four colours from the Foundation card stock - Milk, Custard, Vintage Gold and Black.

I cut out two Enjoy and layered them together to give a bolder look.

I cut out varying sizes of perfect peonies from both the complete and open petals, using the black and custard card stock once assembled i added black pearls to the centres.

I also cut out Delicate Fronds in Milk and Star Sprays in vintage gold.

Using the top layer I used the Striplet die - Quilted Blocks. I cut this out along one edge, then rotated it 90 degrees and re cut. This is mounted over a layer of iced snow, then mounted on black card for the first mount.  I added another double layer then single mount, with black pearls on the corner of each layer.

Finished size 8" x 8"

Hope you like it

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment